Human Resource Policy
LEADER ENERGY is committed to ensuring the workplace provides equal employment opportunity, competitive remuneration, talent mobility across subsidiaries and functions, mutual respect at all levels, cultural diversity and freedom from bias and discrimination.
– Understand employees’ needs and address them with professional ethics.
– Develop a corporate culture of staff empowerment and fulfilling personal potential.
– Structure career development and a succession planning path.
– Maintain and enhance the employees morale.
– Build up a cohesive working environment yet diversify in cultural background.